Friday, December 12, 2008

Seeing green

Just thought that everyone needs to see these bouquets I made for a bridal party today... they took me all day today! So appreciate! Got it? ;)

They are for a wonderful Oregon wedding next month. The petals are silk organza and silk dupioni mixed with some sweat and tears. j/k

Sorry for the light posts! Also, SOOO sorry if I am taking a very long time to reply to emails/convos. These next few weeks are going to be a chaotic flurry. I have a ton of January wedding orders to fulfill and I have a few boutique orders coming soon too and I'll post details when they are ready to be shipped. I also somehow managed to squeeze in a few bigger creative projects that I hope to blog about soon!

ANYHOW... bouquets... dig it.






And their respective counterparts... for the boys.